Sunday, June 15, 2008

Au Revior Europe. Hello States!

I've said my goodbyes and paid my dues.

There's nothing like ending your trip by watching the eiffel tower light up one last time and then enjoying a cafe au lait and gateux au chocolat while listening to an american brother and sister bicker. Was this God's way of saying "do you really want to go back there Nicole?"

The anwser is yes I do.

I ate my baguette, went to mass at the Notre Dame Cathedral, had a crepe, drank a Fanta, and finished the night with coffee and dessert.

My bags are packed. My route to the airport is planned. And at 1:30 p.m. tomorrow I will be on a plane heading back to the states. Two nights in Philadelphia to catch the GAH show and hang with the boy, and then back to St. Louis on Wednesday. On Wednesday the 18th at 5:35 p.m. I will officially be back in St. Louis.

Au Revior Europe. I will return soon.

See you all from St. Louis on Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure your flight is coming in like any minute. Hooray!!!!

Welcome home, darlin!

- Colleen